EKOI SUNTECH EVO sleeveless baselayer
The new Ekoi Suntech Evo baselayer is an evolution of the Ekoi Suntech model. In collaboration with the Arkea Samsic pro team and the BMC MTB Racing team, we have optimized some points like the collar and the armholes to make them even more comfortable; we have enlarged the ventilations to make it even more breathable while preserving a good chest support.
Technical, efficient and very resistant, it's a must-have for your racing or training gear on the road or mountain bike.
- Polypropylene absorbs and wicks away sweat while drying very quickly.
- Mesh vents provide airflow to keep the chest dry.
- Seamless to reduce chafing.
- Very stretchy, it adapts to all morphologies and perfectly covers your torso.
- Its fiber is very resistant and very extensible.
- Ergonomic cut for freedom of movement.
- Absorbs and wicks away sweat.
- Dries very quickly.
- 2 sizes: S/M or L/XL.
- To be worn under your jersey during your cycling rides: allows to efficiently evacuate perspiration to keep your torso dry.
- Without a baselayer, when riding downhill or in the shade, the sweat from the jersey can cause a chill, which is why we recommend wearing a technical baselayer even in high temperatures.
- 72% Polypropylene.
- 20% Polyamide.
- 8% elastane.
- Machine wash at 30°C
- No spinning
- No fabric softener
- No dryer
- No ironing.
|Size||Chest size||Maximum recommended size|
|S/M||90 - 100 cm||176 cm|
|L/XL||101 - 112 cm||> 177 cm|
of which 2 in your language
Pyne N. 10/05/2022 Age: 45-54 Level: Advanced Pratique: RoadBaselayer
Equal to the Castelli design at significantly less cost. Great product
Clive C. 26/03/2022 Age: 45-54 Level: Expert Pratique: MTB, RoadBase layer
Excellent construction and fit, will serve me well in warmer days and indoor training