SUMMER JERSEY EKOI COMP21 LTD BLACK NEON YELLOW
The Ekoï Comp21 LTD jersey is the latest creation from the iconic Comp range, presented for the first time in 2011.
An uncompromising jersey, result of collaboration between our product managers and professional teams, including Arkea Samsic, who wear our textile on the most legendary World Tour races such as the Tour de France.
The Comp jersey has evolved over the generations. This latest version is made of 4 different made in Italy fabrics : windproof on the front, very light on the back, elastic on the sides, aero and second skin effect on the sleeves.
The cut is shaped, the back of the jersey is lengthened for good kidney protection when lying down, the sleeves are laser cut.
As you will have understood, this jersey is above all for regular practitioners or competitors who wish to practice their favorite sport in the best possible conditions and with the most beautiful possible look
- 4 different fabrics made in Italy.
- Aero fabric handle with laser cutting.
- Invisible YKK zip.
- 4 back pockets including 1 with zip.
4 different and complementary technical fabrics :
FRONT PANEL : EXCLUSIVE EKOI VITDRY FIBER :
- Captures sweat and wicks it away very quickly to keep the torso dry.
SLEEVES : EKOI AERO FIBER :
- Ripstop laser cut fiber with silicone for good support.
- Second skin effect.
- No seam at the bottom of the sleeves.
BACK : MITI EXTRAFIL FIBER :
- its very ventilated structure wicks away perspiration.
- ultra breathable and ventilated.
SIZE : MITI FULL MOON FIBER :
- Micro perforated.
- High elasticity.
CLOSING & NECK ::
- Full YKK self-locking zipper (guaranteed strength and easy opening/closing).
- Invisible closing.
- Zipper cover at the bottom of the jersey to prevent friction on the shorts.
- Officer neck 3cm.
ELASTIC SUPPORT BAND :
- 2.5 cm elastic band with silicone insert on the back, sides and front of the jersey for excellent support.
- Bevel cut to optimize comfort.
BACK POCKETS :
- 4 reinforced fabric pockets to hold your personal items, including a zipped pocket.
- Training or competition on the road.
Fabrics made in Italy.
- 80% polyester.
- 20% elastane.
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Before washing, turn the swimsuit over (seams on the outside).
- Wash if possible in a mesh bag to avoid friction with other products that could damage the fabrics (gloves, backpack or any other item that may have Velcro straps)
- No tumble dry
- No fabric softener
- No dryer
- No ironing
|A : Chest (inches)||B : Waist (inches)||C : Height (inches)||Weight|
|S||36.2 / 37.8||31.5 / 33.1||
|< 141 lbs|
|M||37.8 / 39.4||33.1 / 34.6||< 70.8||< 152 lbs|
|L||39.4 / 40.9||34.6 / 36.2||< 72.0||< 163 lbs|
|XL||40.9 / 42.5||36.2 / 37.8||< 74.0||< 174 lbs|
|XXL||42.5 / 44.1||37.8 / 39.4||< 76.0||< 190 lbs|
|XXXL||44.1 / 45.7||39.4 / 40.9||< 79.0||< 200 lbs|
If you are on the borderline between two sizes, we recommend that you take the next size up.
Chest (A): measure around the widest part of the chest, keeping the tape horizontal.
Waist (B): measure around the narrowest part of the waist (usually below the ribs), keeping the tape horizontal.
of which 0 in your language