Jersey EKOI All The World White
The jersey perfectly illustrates all the evolutions that come from the jerseys used by our pro teams: technicality, comfort, breathability and aerodynamics.
This jersey is above all intended for regular practitioners because we have selected stretchy, soft and silky fabrics, tight enough to avoid creases and no wind resistance and elastic enough to guarantee perfect freedom of movement.
These fabrics are made in Italy especially for the practice of competitive cycling.
Its sober and original design will take you to the summits of the passes symbolized on the design of the jersey by these small triangles which represent mountains like countless passes to climb.
- 5 different Made in Italy fabrics :
- Windproof on the front of the torso, micro-perforated on the sides, second skin effect for the sleeves, ventilated on the back, reinforced at the level of the 3 back pockets.
- Hexagon-engraved fabric sleeves with laser cutting (hemless).
- Anti-friction flat seams.
- E-Clean microfibre integrated inside the jersey to clean your glasses.
5 different and complementary technical fabrics, Made in Italy :
FRONT PANEL, EXCLUSIVE EKOI VITDRY FIBER :
- Captures sweat and evacuates it very quickly to keep the torso dry.
- Ultra soft and elastic for more comfort.
SLEEVES, EKOI FIBER SECOND SKIN :
- Ladder-proof fiber cut by laser, without silicone and without hem for optimal comfort.
- Fiber with elastane for better freedom of movement and a perfect aesthetic appearance.
BACK, BREATHABLE FIBER :
- Very ventilated structure for ultra-fast perspiration wicking.
- Optimal ventilation.
SIDE, MICRO PERFORATED FIBER :
- Great elasticity.
- Anti-friction flat seams.
- 3 classic pockets with elastic at the top of the pockets for perfect support.
- 1 invisible zipped pocket.
- Invisible and self-locking YKK zipper.
- Zipper covers at the bottom of the jersey to prevent chafing.
- Officer neck.
- Elastic support band with silicone inserts at the back of the shirt and on the sides for perfect support.
- Bevel cut for more comfort.
- E-Clean system to clean glasses.
These jerseys are intended above all for regular practitioners on the road.
They are form-fitting / waisted. Check the size chart carefully before confirming your purchase.
- 86% Polyester.
- 14% Elasthanne.
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Before washing, turn the jersey inside out (seams outside).
- Wash if possible in a mesh bag to avoid friction with other products that could damage the fabrics (gloves, backpack or any other item that may have Velcro strips).
- No tumble dry
- No fabric softener
- No dryer
- No ironing.
If you prefer to be comfortable, maybe consider going up a size. Remember, a jersey should be worn close to the body without pleats.
Our model is 186 cm tall, weighs 74 kg, chest circumference 99 cm, waist circumference 85 cm and wears size M.
|Chest size||Waist size|
|S||92 - 96 cm||78 - 83 cm|
|M||96 - 100 cm||83 - 88 cm|
|L||100 - 104 cm||88 - 93 cm|
|XL||104 - 108 cm||93 - 98 cm|
|XXL||108 - 112 cm||98 - 103 cm|
|XXXL||> 112 cm||> 103 cm|
Chest size : Measure around the widest part of the chest.
Waist Size : Measure around the narrowest part of the waist (usually below the ribs).
of which 0 in your language