Bibtights EKOI Gel V-Light CORSA
The EKOI GEL V-LIGHT tights will surprise you with their comfort, warmth and flexibility
Fully fleece lined, it is effective down to 0°C
From the first pedal strokes you will appreciate the comfort of the GEL V-LIGHTpadding designed to accompany the pedaling movement. This padding was developed in partnership with the ARKEA SAMSIC team.
- Ultra light and very breathable GEL V-LIGHTpadding, the V-shape of which accompanies and optimizes comfort during pedaling. (Ekoï patent)
- Effective up to 0°C.
- SUPER ROUBAIX thermal fiber : maintains the body at a constant temperature, wicks away perspiration and humidity quickly.
- Reflective Ekoï logos for added safety.
- New padding GEL V-LIGHT (Ekoï patent: composition and form)
- Padding with excellent elasticity and very breathable : the padding is forgotten, adapts to your buttocks and optimizes comfort during pedaling.
- SUPER ROUBAIX thermal fleece fiber.
- Inside of the tights fully lined with fleece, soft, warm and comfortable.
- Excellent thermal insulation for the body: protects against cold and humidity, wicks away perspiration.
- Dark undyed fiber : maximum opacity.
- Elastic, flexible and comfortable suspenders.
- Stretch mesh back to wick away sweat.
- Elastic with silicone band at the ankles for a perfect fit.
- Reflective Ekoï logos.
- Ergonomic preformed cut.
- 85% Polyamide
- 15% Elasthanne
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Before washing, turn the shorts inside out
- No tumble dry
- No fabric softener
- No dryer
- No ironing
|A : Hip Circumference||B : Height||Weight|
|S||35.4/37.0 in||< 70.1 in||
< 132 lbs
|M||37.0/38.6 in||< 70.8 in||< 152 lbs|
|L||38.6/40.9 in||< 72.0 in||< 172 lbs|
|XL||40.9/42.5 in||< 74.0 in||< 196 lbs|
|XXL||42.5/44.1 in||< 76.0 in||< 218 lbs|
Hip circumference (A): measure around the widest part of the hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
of which 9 in your language
John P. 24/12/2021 Age: 45-54 Level: Advanced Pratique: RoadQuite nice
I really like these. Toasty warm and comfortable. Ridiculous value.
John H. 22/05/2021 Age: 55-64 Level: AdvancedJohn h
These bib tights are a good fit and worn them at 6 degrees and felt fine but I don't think they will be used in deep winter as quite thin. Pad feels slim but has plenty of padding and I find it very comfortable on rides of about 100km. Only issue I have is the position of the ankle zips which is just on the outside ankle joint (medial malleolus) so could get a bit irritating but I have to just twist them a little to offset this. It's OK but not ideal.
Nick S. 26/03/2021 Age: 55-64 Level: AdvancedAmazing service
Unbelievable service from Ekoi; I ordered Thursday afternoon in London - items received on Friday - all this in Lockdown. Brilliant.
the bib tights are the best yet 0 good fit & pad
Boris P. 21/03/2021 Age: 55-64 Level: AmateurSaša
Excellent 10 stars ???????? ????????????
Tuan N. 06/01/2021 Age: 55-64 Level: BeginnerWinter bibtights ekoi v-light inverno black - size : m
I am 5'6", 128 lbs (58 kg) with a 29" inseam and 28" waist, and size M fits me well. I followed size advice from other reviewers and selected a size bigger than the EKOI size guide and that worked well. I had worn the tights on days when temperature was 45 degrees F or lower (the coldest was 35F w/ 10 mph headwind). The upper part of my body could be cold but definitely not the legs. The shoulder straps lay flat. Highly recommended.
Dragec H. 04/12/2020 Age: 45-54 Level: AmateurGood product
Good product - fitting well (followed size advise from ekoi and fully satisfied with it)
pleasant to wear - only disadvantage: could be a bid warmer. Ok to ride down to 0 degrees; -5 degrees Celsius I wouldn't recommend
but other than that I'm very happy with those bibtights
Luis Tomás V. 14/05/2020 Age: Level: BeginnerPerfect
Tom M. 08/03/2020 Age: Level: BeginnerExcellent and a good price too
Good thick and comfortable chamois. Flat stitches mean no rubbing. Thick lycra. All round a very good product, especially at the discounted price.
Colin S. 07/03/2020 Age: Level: BeginnerBibtights
Like any Ekoi product, first class bibtights. Really comfortable, warm and well padded.