Cycling Bibshorts EKOI 3D GEL PERF Black
The new collection of EKOI GEL PERF bib shorts perfectly illustrates all the evolutions that come from the bib shorts used by our pro road teams Arkea Samsic, Qhubeka and St Michel Auber93.
The fiber used was developed especially for EKOI and has 5 main features : breathability, fineness, flexibility, solidity and opacity.
Thanks to a new technique we have also removed the transfers or the printing of our logos which are now engraved in the fabric.
The 3D GEL pad made in Italy is adapted to your weight to absorb micro vibrations without being too thick; it has 3 widths and 3 different gel densities; it effectively wicks away perspiration because it is micro-perforated over its entire surface.
This model of shorts is primarily intended for regular riders or competitors who can ride up to 6 hours per ride
- Ekoï 3D GEL paddings : 3 gel densities (80, 100, 120) and 3 different skin widths (15.5cm, 16.5cm, 17.5cm) adapted to your weight.
- 250g bidirectional fiber specially developed for Ekoï.
- No elastic band at the bottom of the thighs (laser cut).
- Perfect support when pedalling.
- 100% opacity fiber because it is not printed for a perfect black.
- Ekoi logos engraved in the fiber (discreet and without wear risk).
GEL PADDING :
- GEL density (85, 100, 120) adapted to your weight.
- 3 padding widths (15.5cm, 16.5cm, 17.5cm) depending on your weight.
- Injected gel that does not wrinkle or deform.
- Drying and evacuation of sweat optimized thanks to the perforations on the whole padding : the padding remains dry throughout your rides.
- Elasticity : the padding is forgotten and adapts to your buttocks.
- Zig-zag padding seams for greater strength and elasticity.
- Technical lycra Made in France 210g / m2.
- Maximum opacity and UV protection (UPF 50+).
- Bi-elasticity and low deformability: stretching / return to the original shape.
- Excellent breathability.
- Excellent muscle support and freedom of movement.
- In stretchy and breathable mesh for comfortable and effective support without tension on shoulders
- Laser cut at thighs
- 5cm silicone inserts for perfect support on the thighs when pedalling
- Anti-friction flat seams
- Training or competition on the road.
- 80% Polyamide
- 20% Elasthanne
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Before washing, turn the shorts inside out (seams outside).
- No tumble dry
- No fabric softener
- No line dryer
- No ironing
|A : Hip Circumference||B : Height||Weight|
|S||35.4/37.0 in||< 70.1 in||
< 132 lbs
|M||37.0/38.6 in||< 70.8 in||< 152 lbs|
|L||38.6/40.9 in||< 72.0 in||< 172 lbs|
|XL||40.9/42.5 in||< 74.0 in||< 196 lbs|
|XXL||42.5/44.1 in||< 76.0 in||< 218 lbs|
Hip circumference (A): measure around the widest part of the hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
of which 5 in your language
Dale N. 19/05/2022 Age: 65+ Level: Advanced Pratique: RoadGreat bibshorts
These are great bibshorts like all of the EKOI products I have bought over the years. Great quality and attention to detailing at an affordable price.
I am 5.11" 172 lbs and the large fit me perfectly.
Luis T. 17/05/2022 Age: 45-54 Level: Advanced Pratique: MTB, Road, RunningBom
Mais um produto muito bom
Kahre K. 12/05/2022 Age: 35-44 Level: Advanced Pratique: RoadGreat
Very happy with the bibshorts, good support, comfortable
Danilo G. 10/05/2022 Age: 65+ Level: Advanced Pratique: MTB, RoadSuper cuissard
Le top de tous mes cuissards.nJe recommande !!!
John G. 05/05/2022 Age: 65+ Level: Beginner Pratique: MTB, RoadJohn
FEEL COMFY WHEN RIDING