BIBSHORTS EKOI COMP 21 3D GEL EVO RED
An uncompromising bib shorts, the result of collaboration between our product managers and professional teams, including Arkea Samsic, who wear our textile on the most legendary World Tour races such as the Tour de France.
The 3D GEL shorts have evolved over the generations. This latest version consists of a brand new Lycra Made in France specially designed for Ekoï, + resistant and Anti-UV, laser cut at the thighs, with silicone inserts for perfect support during pedaling.
This Lycra is dyed in the mass for maximum opacity. Its excellent elasticity and breathability will make you forget you are wearing it.
The GEL 3DIMENSIONS skin is adapted to your weight, for unparalleled comfort, whatever the duration of your outing.
As you will have understood, these shorts are intended above all for regular practitioners or competitors who wish to practice their favorite sport in the best possible conditions and with the most beautiful pace possible.
- Ekoï GEL 3D padding adapted to your weight.
- Lycra Made In France Anti-UV specially developed for Ekoï for its strength and elasticity.
- No elastic support band (laser cut).
- Muscle gain and perfect support when pedaling.
- Unprinted Lycra for perfect color.
- Ekoï logo in silicone transfer (not printed).
GEL PADDING :
- Padding density adapted to your weight.
- Injected gel that does not wrinkle or deform.
- Optimized drying and evacuation of sweat thanks to the perforations present on the whole of the skin: the skin remains dry throughout your outings.
- Elasticity : the padding is forgotten and adapts to your buttocks.
- Made in Italy.
- Technical Lycra Made in France 225g / m2.
- Maximum opacity : fabric developed to be intrinsically anti-UV.
- Excellent bi-elasticity and low deformability : stretching / return to the original shape.
- Muscle maintenance.
- Freedom of movement.
- Stretch and breathable mesh for a comfortable and effective support without tension on the shoulders.
- Laser cutting on the thighs.
- 5cm silicone inserts for perfect support on the thighs when pedaling.
- Flat seams.
- Tissus : Made in France
Training, competition or road
- 74% polyester
- 26% elastane
- Machine wash at 30°C.
- Before washing, turn the shorts over (seams on the outside)
- No tumble dry
- No fabric softener
- No dryer
- No ironing
|A : Hip Circumference||B : Height||Weight|
|S||35.4/37.0 in||< 70.1 in||
< 132 lbs
|M||37.0/38.6 in||< 70.8 in||< 152 lbs|
|L||38.6/40.9 in||< 72.0 in||< 172 lbs|
|XL||40.9/42.5 in||< 74.0 in||< 196 lbs|
|XXL||42.5/44.1 in||< 76.0 in||< 218 lbs|
Hip circumference (A): measure around the widest part of the hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
No size diference between Standard collection and Racing collection.
of which 0 in your language