BIBSHORTS EKOI 3D GEL EVO BLACK
An uncompromising bib shorts, the result of collaboration between our product managers and professional teams, including Arkea Samsic, who wear our textile on the most legendary World Tour races such as the Tour de France.
The 3D GEL shorts have evolved over the generations. This latest version consists of a brand new Lycra Made in France specially designed for Ekoï, + resistant and Anti-UV, laser cut at the thighs, with silicone inserts for perfect support during pedaling.
This Lycra is dyed in the mass for maximum opacity. Its excellent elasticity and breathability will make you forget you are wearing it.
The GEL 3DIMENSIONS skin is adapted to your weight, for unparalleled comfort, whatever the duration of your outing.
As you will have understood, these shorts are intended above all for regular practitioners or competitors who wish to practice their favorite sport in the best possible conditions and with the most beautiful pace possible.
- Ekoï GEL 3D padding adapted to your weight.
- Lycra Made In France Anti-UV specially developed for Ekoï for its strength and elasticity.
- No elastic support band (laser cut).
- Muscle gain and perfect support when pedaling.
- Unprinted Lycra for perfect color.
- Ekoï logo in silicone transfer (not printed).
GEL PADDING :
- Padding density adapted to your weight.
- Injected gel that does not wrinkle or deform.
- Optimized drying and evacuation of sweat thanks to the perforations present on the whole of the skin: the skin remains dry throughout your outings.
- Elasticity : the padding is forgotten and adapts to your buttocks.
- Made in Italy.
- Technical Lycra Made in France 225g / m2.
- Maximum opacity : fabric developed to be intrinsically anti-UV.
- Excellent bi-elasticity and low deformability : stretching / return to the original shape.
- Muscle maintenance.
- Freedom of movement.
- Stretch and breathable mesh for a comfortable and effective support without tension on the shoulders.
- Laser cutting on the thighs.
- 5cm silicone inserts for perfect support on the thighs when pedaling.
- Flat seams.
- Tissus : Made in France
Training, competition or road
- 74% polyester
- 26% elastane
- Machine wash at 30°C.
- Before washing, turn the shorts over (seams on the outside)
- No tumble dry
- No fabric softener
- No dryer
- No ironing
|A : Hip Circumference||B : Height||Weight|
|S||35.4/37.0 in||< 70.1 in||
< 132 lbs
|M||37.0/38.6 in||< 70.8 in||< 152 lbs|
|L||38.6/40.9 in||< 72.0 in||< 172 lbs|
|XL||40.9/42.5 in||< 74.0 in||< 196 lbs|
|XXL||42.5/44.1 in||< 76.0 in||< 218 lbs|
Hip circumference (A): measure around the widest part of the hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
No size diference between Standard collection and Racing collection.
of which 3 in your language
Gavin W. 04/06/2021 Age: 45-54 Level: AdvancedGreat quality, great value, poor fit let me explain.
These shorts are more of a robaux material short which are well made with a reasonable pad for this price bracket. However there is a downside. They are not a race fit, more a general fit, with the leg grips disappointingly curling and the pad being wider than usual. Ideal training shorts and you can’t dispute the quality of the garment at this price bracket but try a pair before buying bulk. 7/10
Kamil Z. 21/05/2021 Age: 35-44 Level: AmateurKamil
100% very conformable, as Always top class
Pozgaj A. 20/05/2021 Age: 45-54 Level: AdvancedDidn't ride yet, but feels very good!
I still have to ride it, but it feels VERY good!nnI'm a big guy, finding cycling bibs that fit me is not always easy, but the XXL fits just nicely and corresponds perfectly with the sizing help provided on this page. It might even be a BIT larger than I expected, which is a pleasant surprise - all other vendors seem to deliver smaller than what they promise.