This model is the 3rd generation of our best-selling CORSA LIGHT helmet. Just as light, but now more aero, more style and more ergonomy.
Light and well ventilated it is perfect in hot weather. Available in 3 sizes and fully customisable using the EKOI configurator.
- Lightweight: 195 g in sizee XS/S (one of the lightest helmets on the market).
- Vents: 18 in total.
- Fully adjustable (both lateral and vertical) fit system for optimal fit.
- Magnetic closure.
- Strap adjustable V-buckles below the ear for added comfort.
Road racing / training
- Shell and liner in Full In Mold.
- 18 vents in total.
- 5 exhaust vents.
- Foam in Cool max.
- Perforated occipital horizontal-adjust step-by-step dial.
- Height adjustable fit for optimal comfort.
- Available in 3 sizes:
- XS/S : 52/54 cm - Weight 195 g.
- M/L : 55/58 cm - Weight 210 g.
- XL/2XL : 59/61cm - Weight 225 g.
- High-density lightweight EPS.
- EU standards approved.
The EU standard CE (NF EN ISO 12312-1:2013 + ISO 12312-1 2013) is conform with the laws in all EU member states.
The 1078 EU standard is not valid in the USA (where the obligtaory CPSC standards apply) nor in Australia. We strongly recommend that (if you live outside the EU) to seek information as to the relevant laws that apply in your country or equally to contact our product information service who will be pleased to advise you.
of which 2 in your language
Steve J. 22/04/2021 Age: 55-64 Level: AdvancedVery nice fit
I like the helmet, the fit is very nice and I was surprised at how quikly it arrived especially since it had custom markings. I found the magnetic clasp to effective and easy to use. Plus the overall looks of the helmet is first calss
Luca T. 31/03/2021 Age: 45-54 Level: AmateurNice and comfortable helmet
Good quality helmet, the straps were somewhat longer than needed and their edges had to be cut 5cm, probably due to the M/L size fitting which leaves wide margins for different head shapes. The quailty is very good and the helmet is very comfortable. Leaves a lot of space for fitting any king of cycling glasses