Personalize your E-LENS glasses in 2 steps
Because no cyclist is the same, EKOÏ offers you a simple and unique configurator to allow you to design your own pair of glasses, aaccording to your desire.
Exceptional for their cutting-edge technology, E-LENS electronic glasses are customizable. The configuration process is possible in 2 steps with a choice of: frame color and lens color.
As you customize, you will instantly discover your look on the 3D model and can modify as you wish until you are completely satisfied.
Step 1: frame color
5 colors available: iridescent with iridescent shades, blue with glitter reflections, white pearl with a pearly effect, black, white.
Step 2: the color of the glass
4 shades available: revo blue, revo red, revo green, revo grey.
As soon as you have been validated, our workshops based in France works on your pair of glasses.
Innovation signed Ekoï, a high-tech gem!
EKOI is proud to offer you the latest model of glasses, fitted with the fastest LCD electronic glass in the world (in tthe blink of an eye).
Developed by our R&D team and professional riders from the Lotto Soudal, Cofidis and Euskaltel Euskadi teams, the Ekoï E-LENS EVO by SHADETRONIC® electronic glasses are the best electronic auto-darkening sunglasses in the world!
The glasses are always ready to use: powered by solar energy, no need to charge or replace batteries.
Continuous, fully automated the tint adjustment adapts to light conditions by dimming or brightening the lens from light (cat. 2) to dark (cat. 3) and dark to light right away!
They are particularly recommended when light conditions are changing.
- The world's fastest electronic LCD lens.
- Darkens or lightens depending on the brightness in less than a 10th of a second.
- Ultra light: 37g.
- Your vision adapts in real time to the brightness.
- 100% UV protection (UVA and UVB).
- Lens made in Switzerland.
- Solar powered, no batteries to charge or replace, ready to use right out of the case.
- Road, Triathlon, Gravel, MTB.
- Be careful, store your E-Lens glasses in your rigid case to protect them from any risk of shocks during your travels.
Lens Features :
- Category 2-3 lens in unbreakable polycarbonate with active matrix.
- Anti-scratch coating.
- Polarized: blocks reflected light for glare-free viewing and high contrast.
- Clear visualization of all electronic screens: meters, smartphones...
- Operating temperatures: -20°C to +50°C.
- 100% waterproof (IP68 certification).
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland.
- 2 years warranty.
- GRILAMID frame.
- Polycarbonate lens.
- CE approved.