Winter Socks EKOI Thermolite 29cm CARBON FIBER 3
The new EKOI CARBON FIBER winter cycling socks are made in Italy and have been specifically designed for cyclists (though they cna be worn for all sports). Available in 3 cuff heights: standard, high or very high.
The hollow THERMOLITE fibre is very popular with skiers in extremely cold temperatures as the fibe stores the foot's heat. The carbon fibre adds support and is hard-wearing, its thermal properties will protect you even in extremely low températures -10°C.
- For wear in temperatures down to -10°C.
- Highly-breathable + effective moisture wicking.
- Carbon-thread reinforced footbed and heel & toes.
- The hollow THERMOLITE fibre creates a layer of insulating air between the material and the skin, thereby retaining the natural heat of the foot.
- Specific fine weave on the sock upper enabling trouble-free shoe tightening.
- Double weft reinforced weave for the footbed in contact with the shoe sole and which is normally the area of the foot most exposed to the cold
- Anti-bacteria treatment for odour-free cycling.
- 3 heights: standard (bottom of calf), high (mid-calf) and very high (to just below the knee).
- Road, MTB cycling or all sports in températures between -10° and 10°C.
- 60% Polyester.
- 34% Polyamide.
- 3% Resistex® Carbon.
- 1,5% Gomma.
- 1,5% Nylon Élasthanne.
- Hand or machine wash at 30°C (DO NOT tumble dry, DO NOT iron)
of which 3 in your language
Andrew L. 14/10/2021 Age: 55-64 Level: Advanced Pratique: RoadExcellent kit
Very well made kit. I use the socks for XC skiing as well as riding
Richard D. 14/10/2021 Age: 18-24 Level: BeginnerSocks
Julia R. 23/12/2020 Age: 65+ Level: AmateurMr