Winter Gloves EKOI ALUMINIUM CONCEPT 2
The new EKOI ALUMINUM CONCEPT 2 WINTER gloves are warm, without being very thick, thanks to their thermal insulation in 3M ™ Thinsulate ™ which stores heat and the aluminum membrane which constitutes a wind and waterproof protection on the top of the glove.
- Aluminum membrane for excellent thermal protection
- Windproof and breathable
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) water repellent treatment that protects against light rain
- Soft and comfortable for a perfect grip of the handlebar
- Non-slip palm with silicone inserts
- Gel inserts to dampen vibrations.
Gel reinforcements for micro vibrations
Silicone inserts anti -slip for a perfect handlebar grip in the rain or nice weather
- Yoke at the wrist to help put on the glove
- Internal aluminum membrane
- Gathers at wrists to prevent air in.
Efficient from 2°C to 16°C - The gloves can be used from Octoberto march (according to countries)
Upper : 100% polyester
Palm : 100% polyamid
Inside : 3M™ Thinsulate™ : 65% Olefine + 35% polyester.
Lining : 100% polyester & aluminium
Hand washing 30°C
of which 1 in your language
Ciaran C. 02/02/2021 Age: 45-54 Level: AdvancedWarm but not waterproof
Good grip, nice and warm. Not too bulky. Well constructed, with the lining in the fingers sewn in place.
But on a rainy day, or in wet snow, they become wet after an hour or so. With wet hands, they are very difficult to put back on, if you take them off.
Still - I recommend them for cold days.