EKOI COMP10 Carbon Thermolite Black / Red winter cycling socks
48/72 hours Europe wide delivery to your collection point.
Delivery in 2 in 5 days at home.
Free returns (Except sale periods)
Parcels delivered to Europe in 1 to 3 days and 2 to 5 days to the rest of the world.
The new EKOI competition 10 winter cycling socks are effective down to 0°C . Specifically designed for cycling using highly-technical THERMOLITE and Carbon thread.
Made in Italy.
The product +
- For wear in temperatures down to 0°C
- Hollow THERMOLITE fibres absorb and store the foot's natural heat.
- Highly-breathable + effective moisture wicking.
- Carbon-thread reinforced footbed and heel & toes.
For use: Road or MTB cycling
- The hollow THERMOLITE fibre creates a layer of insulating air between the material and the skin, thereby retaining the natural heat of the foot.
- Specific fine weave on the sock upper enabling trouble-free shoe tightening.
- Double weft reinforced weave for the footbed in contact with the shoe sole and which is normally the area of the foot most exposed to the cold
- Anti-bacteria treatment for odour-free cycling.
- Traditional sock cuff height.
- Available in 2 (EU) sizes S/M 39/41 & L/XL 42/46
- Hand wash or machine wash at 30°C (Do not tumble dry nor iron)
- Sale type : best selling
- Temperatures : 0°
- Erik M. 23/03/2018Recomend
Antimicrobial and warm while thin material
- Ciprian L. 14/02/2018Warm
Very warm socks. I wore them in 3 degrees Celsius temperature (with overshoes) and my feet where warm and toasty.
Good fabric: thicker on the sole and lighter on top
- Nigel M. 01/02/2018Nice
Nice, comfortable warm, breathable socks.
- Samora J. 12/01/2018An excellent product, top
An excellent product, which has an unbeatable price relation quality, I am super satisfied with its characteristics, quality of materials used, everything excellent
- Phil R. 21/12/2017Warm
Warm but light. Quality that you expect from Ekoi