EKOI Rain Stop Pocket green fluo windproof jacket
Delivery in 2 in 5 days at home.
Free returns (Except sale periods)
48/72 hours Europe wide delivery to your collection point.
Parcels delivered to Europe in 1 to 3 days and 2 to 5 days to the rest of the world.
Product plus points :
- COMPACT packs away in its own inside pocket taking up little space in a jersey pocket
- Ultra light 130 g in size S.
-Optimal aeration across the shoulder blades.
- Reflective detail.
- Racing or training, descending a col or as a back up in case of a sudden shower.
Product features :
- Ergonomic (race fit) cut (longer back panel)
- Reflective detail.
- Full-length self-locking zip with tab
- Inside pocket for stowing the cape away rapidly (folds away smaller than a water bottle)
- Lined (breathable fabric) collar
- Highly breathable material used for the neck and back panel with rain flap
-Reflective details inserted in the back panel
- Soft and ligh, folds away easly into a jersey pocket
- 74 % Polyester
- 13 Polyurethane .
- 3 % polybutylene .
5 sizes available : S / M / L / XL /XXL
Check out the sizing prior to purchase using our size guide.
Washing instructions :
- Machine wash at 30°C (preferably in a mesh sack to protect the product from rubbing with more agressive materials such as velcro).
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
- DO NOT IRON.
The product +
- COMPACT - packs away small in its own inner pocket.
- Featherweight: Just 130 g in size S.
- Dorsal ventilation between shoulder blades.
- For use: Racing or training, descending a col or in the event of unexpected showers.
- Ergonomic (anatomic) cut with drop-down back
- Reflective elasticated hems.
- Full-length zip with self-locking tab
- Inside pocket for easily and quickly stowing away of the cape.
- Lined collar with breathable material
- Neck and dorsal ventilation with inner flap
- Soft and light, packs away easily in a jersey pocket.
5 sizes available: S / M / L / XL /XXL
Check, prior to purchase, using our sizing chart, the correct sizing for you.
- 100 % Polyester
- Machine wash at 30°C (preferably in a white net bag to prevent run from other colours and to avoid friction with other materials, e.g. velcro).
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT iron.